A tradition of excellence.
Timeless Tattoo has been a part of the Atlanta community since 1995. Cap Szumski developed a reputation for maintaining the highest professional standards of conduct and skill, and it is in that tradition that the studio continues to operate under the care and management of his daughter, Jasmine.
Timeless Tattoo utilizes autoclave sterilization and practices single needle use for all customers. The shop affords an open atmosphere though it is equipped with private booths. Each private booth features its own sink to afford a level of cleanliness that is beyond reproach. Our shop is licensed and certified- and we ensure each of our artists are properly licensed and certified, too.
Bring your own design for custom artwork, or peruse the thousands of ‘flash’ (sample) designs that paper the walls of the studio for inspiration.
- Appointments are accepted with a deposit
- Walk-ins are always welcome
- We accept Cash Credit Cards
- Gift Certificates are available
Monday thru Saturday from 12:00 noon until 10:00 pm
Sunday from 12:00 noon until 8:00 pm
Feel free to contact us with any questions.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Prior to being granted a license, each body artist is required to provide:
- Proof of age
- Photo Identification
- Proof of employment at a Body Art Studio
- Proof of completion of Departmental exam
- Proof of completion of Basic First Aid/CPR training
- Proof of completion of OSHA approved Bloodborne Pathogens/Universal Precautions training
- Proof of current vaccination status for Hepatitis B
- An applicant for a permit shall present to the department of police a medical certificate from a medical doctor certifying that the person is sound physically and mentally, has good eyesight and is not infected with a disease which can be communicated through openings in the human skin.